Preparation and properties of nanocomposites based on different polarities of nitrile–butadiene rubber with clay
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 112, Issue 5, pages 3087–3094, 5 June 2009
How to Cite
Liang, Y.-R., Cao, W.-L., Zhang, X.-B., Tan, Y.-J., He, S.-J. and Zhang, L.-Q. (2009), Preparation and properties of nanocomposites based on different polarities of nitrile–butadiene rubber with clay. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 112: 3087–3094. doi: 10.1002/app.29575
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2008
- Distinguished Youth Scientist Foundation of National Nature Science Foundation. Grant Number: 50725310
- National Nature Science Foundations of China. Grant Numbers: 50873095, 50503003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!