Synthesis, swelling behaviors, and slow-release characteristics of a guar gum-g-poly(sodium acrylate)/sodium humate superabsorbent
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 112, Issue 4, pages 2102–2111, 15 May 2009
How to Cite
Wang, W. and Wang, A. (2009), Synthesis, swelling behaviors, and slow-release characteristics of a guar gum-g-poly(sodium acrylate)/sodium humate superabsorbent. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 112: 2102–2111. doi: 10.1002/app.29620
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2008
- West Light Foundation and Western Action Project of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KGCX2-YW-501
- 863 Project of the Ministry of Science and Technology, People's Republic of China. Grant Numbers: 2006AA03Z0454, 2006AA100215
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!