Anticorrosive properties of epoxy resin coatings cured by aniline/p-phenylenediamine copolymer
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 112, Issue 4, pages 1988–1993, 15 May 2009
How to Cite
Yao, B., Wang, G., Li, X. and Zhang, Z. (2009), Anticorrosive properties of epoxy resin coatings cured by aniline/p-phenylenediamine copolymer. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 112: 1988–1993. doi: 10.1002/app.29658
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50773020
- Shanghai Municipal Science and Technology Commission. Grant Number: 0852nm02000
- Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project. Grant Number: B502
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|APP_29658_sm_SuppFig1.doc||74K||Supporting Information Figure 1. The SEM image of poly(ANI-co-p-PDA)/epoxy film.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.