Structure and properties of composite antibacterial PET fibers
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 112, Issue 4, pages 1927–1932, 15 May 2009
How to Cite
Shuhua, W., Wensheng, H., Liqiao, W., Jinming, D., Husheng, J., Xuguang, L. and Bingshe, X. (2009), Structure and properties of composite antibacterial PET fibers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 112: 1927–1932. doi: 10.1002/app.29672
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50673072
- Natural Science Foundation of Shanxi Province. Grant Number: 20051016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!