Phosphonium-based layered silicate—Poly(ethylene terephthalate) nanocomposites: Stability, thermal and mechanical properties
Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 1720–1732, 5 August 2009
How to Cite
Patro, T. U., Khakhar, D. V. and Misra, A. (2009), Phosphonium-based layered silicate—Poly(ethylene terephthalate) nanocomposites: Stability, thermal and mechanical properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 1720–1732. doi: 10.1002/app.29698
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2008
- University Grants Commission (UGC), India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!