Studies on the effect of anions of various lithium salts in PEMA gel polymer electrolytes
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 119, Issue 1, pages 1–6, 5 January 2011
How to Cite
Subadevi, R., Sivakumar, M., Rajendran, S., Wu, H.-C. and Wu, N.-L. (2011), Studies on the effect of anions of various lithium salts in PEMA gel polymer electrolytes. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 119: 1–6. doi: 10.1002/app.29710
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2008
- National Science Council of Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC 94-2214-E-002-003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!