Noncatalytic polymerization of ethylene glycol and epoxy molecules for rigid polyurethane foam applications
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 112, Issue 4, pages 2185–2194, 15 May 2009
How to Cite
Lubguban, A. A., Tu, Y.-C., Lozada, Z. R., Hsieh, F.-H. and Suppes, G. J. (2009), Noncatalytic polymerization of ethylene glycol and epoxy molecules for rigid polyurethane foam applications. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 112: 2185–2194. doi: 10.1002/app.29722
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2008
- United Soybean Board
- US Department of Energy
- Consortium for Plant Biotechnology Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!