This article is a contribution of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, not subject to US copyright. Certain commercial materials and equipment are identified in this work for adequate definition of the experimental procedures. In no instances does such identification imply recommendation or endorsement by NIST or that the material and the equipment identified is necessarily the best available for the purpose.
Novel fluorescence method for cure monitoring of hydrosilation-curable silicones†
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 112, Issue 4, pages 2441–2444, 15 May 2009
How to Cite
Hotta, Y., Komatsu, K. and Wang, F. W. (2009), Novel fluorescence method for cure monitoring of hydrosilation-curable silicones. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 112: 2441–2444. doi: 10.1002/app.29745
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!