Poly(2-(methacryloyloxy) ethyl phosphorylcholine)-functionalized multi-walled carbon nanotubes: Preparation, characterization, solubility, and effects on blood coagulation
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 1, pages 351–357, 5 July 2009
How to Cite
Zhu, L., Jin, Q., Xu, J., Ji, J. and Shen, J. (2009), Poly(2-(methacryloyloxy) ethyl phosphorylcholine)-functionalized multi-walled carbon nanotubes: Preparation, characterization, solubility, and effects on blood coagulation. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 351–357. doi: 10.1002/app.29750
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2008
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: NSFC-20774082, 50830106
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-05-0527
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2006AA03Z329, 2006AA032444
- Science and Technology Projects of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2007C24008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!