Mechanism of the droplet formation and stabilization in the aqueous two-phase polymerization of acrylamide
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 112, Issue 5, pages 2859–2867, 5 June 2009
How to Cite
Lü, T. and Shan, G. (2009), Mechanism of the droplet formation and stabilization in the aqueous two-phase polymerization of acrylamide. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 112: 2859–2867. doi: 10.1002/app.29782
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2008
- The New Century Excellent Talent Project of Education Ministry. Grant Number: NCET-05-0512
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20776125, 20876136
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!