Synthesis of silica hybrid nanoparticles modified with photofunctional polymers and construction of colloidal crystals
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 112, Issue 4, pages 2434–2440, 15 May 2009
How to Cite
Ishizu, K., Tokuno, Y., Lee, D. H., Uchida, S. and Ozawa, M. (2009), Synthesis of silica hybrid nanoparticles modified with photofunctional polymers and construction of colloidal crystals. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 112: 2434–2440. doi: 10.1002/app.29815
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, and Sports. Grant Number: 19550119
- Nissan Chemical Industry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!