Surface-functionalization of plasma-treated polystyrene by hyperbranched polymers and use in biological applications
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 112, Issue 5, pages 2701–2709, 5 June 2009
How to Cite
Boulares-Pender, A., Prager-Duschke, A., Elsner, C. and Buchmeiser, M. R. (2009), Surface-functionalization of plasma-treated polystyrene by hyperbranched polymers and use in biological applications. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 112: 2701–2709. doi: 10.1002/app.29849
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2008
- Federal Republic of Germany
- Free State of Saxony
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!