PVDF–TiO2 composite hollow fiber ultrafiltration membranes prepared by TiO2 sol–gel method and blending method
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 1763–1772, 5 August 2009
How to Cite
Yu, L.-Y., Shen, H.-M. and Xu, Z.-L. (2009), PVDF–TiO2 composite hollow fiber ultrafiltration membranes prepared by TiO2 sol–gel method and blending method. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 1763–1772. doi: 10.1002/app.29886
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2008
- National Key Fundamental Research Development Plan (“973” Plan). Grant Number: 2003CB615705
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!