A polythiophene derivative with dioctyloxyltriphenylamine-vinylene conjugated side chain: Synthesis, hole mobility, and photovoltaic property
Article first published online: 14 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 1415–1421, 5 August 2009
How to Cite
Wan, M., Sang, G., Zou, Y., Tan, S. and Li, Y. (2009), A polythiophene derivative with dioctyloxyltriphenylamine-vinylene conjugated side chain: Synthesis, hole mobility, and photovoltaic property. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 1415–1421. doi: 10.1002/app.29921
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2008
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 50633050, 20721061
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!