Reduction of free radicals and endotoxin by conjugated linoleic acid loaded in an in situ-synthesized poly(N-isopropyl acrylamide) thin layer
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 5, pages 3222–3227, 5 September 2009
How to Cite
Huang, L.-H., Wu, J.-T., Su, T.-L., Yang, M.-C., Kuo, Y.-L. and Kung, F.-C. (2009), Reduction of free radicals and endotoxin by conjugated linoleic acid loaded in an in situ-synthesized poly(N-isopropyl acrylamide) thin layer. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 3222–3227. doi: 10.1002/app.30025
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!