Kinetics of alkaline hydrolysis and morphologies of novel poly(ethylene terephthalate) micro-porous hollow fibers and functional characteristics of fabrics
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 1822–1827, 5 August 2009
How to Cite
Tsen, W.-C., Hsiao, K.-J. and Shu, Y.-C. (2009), Kinetics of alkaline hydrolysis and morphologies of novel poly(ethylene terephthalate) micro-porous hollow fibers and functional characteristics of fabrics. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 1822–1827. doi: 10.1002/app.30058
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!