Synthesis and characterization of binary copolymers of methyl methacrylate with glycidyl methacrylate and 2-hydroxy ethyl methacrylate as carriers for cellulase
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 117, Issue 2, pages 629–638, 15 July 2010
How to Cite
El-Ghaffar, M. A. A., Atia, K. S. and Hashem, M. S. (2010), Synthesis and characterization of binary copolymers of methyl methacrylate with glycidyl methacrylate and 2-hydroxy ethyl methacrylate as carriers for cellulase. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 117: 629–638. doi: 10.1002/app.30063
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!