Dynamically vulcanized blends of polypropylene and ethylene-octene copolymer: Comparison of different peroxides on mechanical, thermal, and morphological characteristics
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 1836–1852, 5 August 2009
How to Cite
Babu, R. R., Singha, N. K. and Naskar, K. (2009), Dynamically vulcanized blends of polypropylene and ethylene-octene copolymer: Comparison of different peroxides on mechanical, thermal, and morphological characteristics. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 1836–1852. doi: 10.1002/app.30076
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2008
- Centre for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi, India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!