Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy spectroscopic investigation of the aging mechanism of polyethylene terephthalate vascular prostheses
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 5, pages 2813–2825, 5 September 2009
How to Cite
Chaouch, W., Dieval, F., Le Nouen, D., Defoin, A., Chakfe, N. and Durand, B. (2009), Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy spectroscopic investigation of the aging mechanism of polyethylene terephthalate vascular prostheses. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 2813–2825. doi: 10.1002/app.30089
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!