Time-of-flight secondary ion mass spectrometry investigation of epoxy resin curing behavior in real time
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 5, pages 2765–2776, 5 September 2009
How to Cite
Awaja, F., van Riessen, G., Fox, B., Kelly, G. and Pigram, P. J. (2009), Time-of-flight secondary ion mass spectrometry investigation of epoxy resin curing behavior in real time. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 2765–2776. doi: 10.1002/app.30136
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!