Influence of the molecular weight of chitosan on the spinnability of chitosan/poly(vinyl alcohol) blend nanofibers
Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 2507–2513, 15 August 2009
How to Cite
Homayoni, H., Ravandi, S. A. H. and Valizadeh, M. (2009), Influence of the molecular weight of chitosan on the spinnability of chitosan/poly(vinyl alcohol) blend nanofibers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 2507–2513. doi: 10.1002/app.30148
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!