Facile way to disperse single-walled carbon nanotubes using a noncovalent method and their reinforcing effect in poly(methyl methacrylate) composites
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 114, Issue 6, pages 3414–3419, 15 December 2009
How to Cite
Liu, X. and Chan-Park, M. B. (2009), Facile way to disperse single-walled carbon nanotubes using a noncovalent method and their reinforcing effect in poly(methyl methacrylate) composites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 114: 3414–3419. doi: 10.1002/app.30150
- Issue online: 31 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!