Thermally responsive poly[N-isopropylacrylamide-co-2-hydroxyethylacrylate] colloidal crystals included in β-cyclodextrin for controlled drug delivery
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 1680–1689, 5 August 2009
How to Cite
Mathews, A. S., Cho, W.-J., Kim, I. and Ha, C.-S. (2009), Thermally responsive poly[N-isopropylacrylamide-co-2-hydroxyethylacrylate] colloidal crystals included in β-cyclodextrin for controlled drug delivery. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 1680–1689. doi: 10.1002/app.30164
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2008
- Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) [Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) through the National Research Laboratory Program]. Grant Number: M10300000369-06J0000-36910
- SRC/ERC Program of MOST/KOSEF. Grant Number: R11-2000-070-080020
- Brain Korea 21 Project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!