Comparison of olefin copolymers as compatibilizers for polypropylene and high-density polyethylene
Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 1945–1952, 5 August 2009
How to Cite
Lin, Y., Yakovleva, V., Chen, H., Hiltner, A. and Baer, E. (2009), Comparison of olefin copolymers as compatibilizers for polypropylene and high-density polyethylene. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 1945–1952. doi: 10.1002/app.30190
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2008
- The Dow Chemical Company
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!