Synthesis, characterization, and thermal stability of PMMA/SiO2/TiO2 tertiary nanocomposites via non-hydrolytic sol–gel method
Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 1959–1965, 5 August 2009
How to Cite
Kuan, H.-C., Chiu, S.-L., Chen, C.-H., Kuan, C.-F. and Chiang, C.-L. (2009), Synthesis, characterization, and thermal stability of PMMA/SiO2/TiO2 tertiary nanocomposites via non-hydrolytic sol–gel method. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 1959–1965. doi: 10.1002/app.30201
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2008
- National Science Council of the Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC-96-2628-E-241-002-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!