Preparation of carbon black/polypropylene nanocomposite with low percolation threshold using mild blending method
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 115, Issue 5, pages 2629–2634, 5 March 2010
How to Cite
Li, W., Liu, Z.-Y. and Yang, M.-B. (2010), Preparation of carbon black/polypropylene nanocomposite with low percolation threshold using mild blending method. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 115: 2629–2634. doi: 10.1002/app.30202
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation Commission of China. Grant Number: 10590351
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!