Imidazolium-organic solvent–alkali metal salt mixtures as nonflammable electrolytes incorporated into PVDF–PEG polymer electrolyte
Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 2492–2498, 15 August 2009
How to Cite
Wang, Y.-P., Gao, X.-H., Chen, J.-C., Li, Z.-W., Li, C.-L. and Zhang, S.-C. (2009), Imidazolium-organic solvent–alkali metal salt mixtures as nonflammable electrolytes incorporated into PVDF–PEG polymer electrolyte. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 2492–2498. doi: 10.1002/app.30226
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2008
- Key Laboratory of Eco-Environment-Related Polymer Materials
- NCET of Ministry of Education of China
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!