Abrasion studies of nylon 6/montmorillonite nanocomposites using scanning electron microscopy, fourier transform infrared spectroscopy, and X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 5, pages 3286–3293, 5 September 2009
How to Cite
Zhou, Q., Wang, K. and Loo, L. S. (2009), Abrasion studies of nylon 6/montmorillonite nanocomposites using scanning electron microscopy, fourier transform infrared spectroscopy, and X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 3286–3293. doi: 10.1002/app.30229
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2008
- Ministry of Education, Singapore
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!