Preparation of a polyimide composite filled with corundum as a kind of precision grinding slice
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 5, pages 3033–3037, 5 September 2009
How to Cite
Qingsudu, S., Chen, C., Xianghua, X. and Yaming, D. (2009), Preparation of a polyimide composite filled with corundum as a kind of precision grinding slice. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 3033–3037. doi: 10.1002/app.30245
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!