Microstructure of carbon nanofiber/thermotropic liquid crystalline polymer composites
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 5, pages 2872–2880, 5 September 2009
How to Cite
Lee, S. and Ogale, A. A. (2009), Microstructure of carbon nanofiber/thermotropic liquid crystalline polymer composites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 2872–2880. doi: 10.1002/app.30268
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2008
- Engineering Research Center Program of the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: Award EEC-9731680
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!