Solution blow spinning: A new method to produce micro- and nanofibers from polymer solutions
Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 2322–2330, 15 August 2009
How to Cite
Medeiros, E. S., Glenn, G. M., Klamczynski, A. P., Orts, W. J. and Mattoso, L. H. C. (2009), Solution blow spinning: A new method to produce micro- and nanofibers from polymer solutions. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 2322–2330. doi: 10.1002/app.30275
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!