Thermal decomposition behavior of carbon-nanotube-reinforced poly(ethylene 2,6-naphthalate) nanocomposites
Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 2008–2017, 5 August 2009
How to Cite
Kim, J. Y., Park, H. S. and Kim, S. H. (2009), Thermal decomposition behavior of carbon-nanotube-reinforced poly(ethylene 2,6-naphthalate) nanocomposites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 2008–2017. doi: 10.1002/app.30297
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!