Cellulose/syndiotactic polypropylene composites: Effects of maleated polypropylene as a compatibilizer and silanized cellulose on the morphology and tensile properties
Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 2022–2029, 5 August 2009
How to Cite
Nakatani, H., Hashimoto, K., Miyazaki, K. and Terano, M. (2009), Cellulose/syndiotactic polypropylene composites: Effects of maleated polypropylene as a compatibilizer and silanized cellulose on the morphology and tensile properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 2022–2029. doi: 10.1002/app.30298
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!