Pervaporation membranes from natural rubber latex grafted with poly(2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate) (NR-g-PHEMA) for the separation of water–acetone mixtures
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 5, pages 3313–3321, 5 September 2009
How to Cite
Amnuaypanich, S. and Ratpolsan, P. (2009), Pervaporation membranes from natural rubber latex grafted with poly(2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate) (NR-g-PHEMA) for the separation of water–acetone mixtures. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 3313–3321. doi: 10.1002/app.30315
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2008
- Integrated Nanotechnology Research Center (NANOKKU)
- Khon Kaen University, Thailand
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!