Thermo-responsive injectable hydrogel system based on poly(N-isopropylacrylamide-co-vinylphosphonic acid). I. Biomineralization and protein delivery
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 6, pages 3460–3469, 15 September 2009
How to Cite
Kim, S. Y. and Lee, S. C. (2009), Thermo-responsive injectable hydrogel system based on poly(N-isopropylacrylamide-co-vinylphosphonic acid). I. Biomineralization and protein delivery. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 3460–3469. doi: 10.1002/app.30318
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!