Preparation of a silica/poly(n-butyl acrylate-co-acrylic acid) composite latex and its pressure-sensitive properties
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 5, pages 3113–3124, 5 September 2009
How to Cite
Wang, N., Guo, Y., Xu, H., Liu, X., Zhang, L., Qu, X. and Zhang, L. (2009), Preparation of a silica/poly(n-butyl acrylate-co-acrylic acid) composite latex and its pressure-sensitive properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 3113–3124. doi: 10.1002/app.30348
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2008
- Key Project of the Natural Science Foundation of Hebei Province. Grant Number: E2007000077
- Research Foundation of the Key Laboratory for Nanomaterials of the Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 2007-2
- Excellent Project of the Ministry of Personal Resources of China. Grant Number: 2006-164
- Start-Up Foundation of the Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 2007-24
- Research Foundation of the Key Laboratory of Beijing City for the Preparation and Processing of Novel Polymer Materials. Grant Number: 2006-1
- Distinguished Young Scientist of the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 50725310
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!