Preparation of a silica/poly(n-butyl acrylate-co-acrylic acid) composite latex and its pressure-sensitive properties
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 5, pages 3113–3124, 5 September 2009
How to Cite
Wang, N., Guo, Y., Xu, H., Liu, X., Zhang, L., Qu, X. and Zhang, L. (2009), Preparation of a silica/poly(n-butyl acrylate-co-acrylic acid) composite latex and its pressure-sensitive properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 3113–3124. doi: 10.1002/app.30348
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2008
- Key Project of the Natural Science Foundation of Hebei Province. Grant Number: E2007000077
- Research Foundation of the Key Laboratory for Nanomaterials of the Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 2007-2
- Excellent Project of the Ministry of Personal Resources of China. Grant Number: 2006-164
- Start-Up Foundation of the Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 2007-24
- Research Foundation of the Key Laboratory of Beijing City for the Preparation and Processing of Novel Polymer Materials. Grant Number: 2006-1
- Distinguished Young Scientist of the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 50725310
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!