Adsorption of Hg2+ on a novel chelating fiber prepared by preirradiation grafting and amination
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 6, pages 3638–3645, 15 September 2009
How to Cite
Yang, Y., Ma, N., Zhang, Q. and Chen, S. (2009), Adsorption of Hg2+ on a novel chelating fiber prepared by preirradiation grafting and amination. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 3638–3645. doi: 10.1002/app.30355
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!