Jute-fiber-reinforced polyurethane green composites based on Mesua ferrea L. seed oil
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 115, Issue 2, pages 843–850, 15 January 2010
How to Cite
Dutta, S., Karak, N. and Baruah, S. (2010), Jute-fiber-reinforced polyurethane green composites based on Mesua ferrea L. seed oil. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 115: 843–850. doi: 10.1002/app.30357
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2008
- Department of Science and Technology (DST), India. Grant Number: SR/S3/ME/13/2005-SERC-Engg
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!