Thermoforming starch-graft-polycaprolactone biocomposites via one-pot microwave assisted ring opening polymerization
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 5, pages 2973–2979, 5 September 2009
How to Cite
Chang, P. R., Zhou, Z., Xu, P., Chen, Y., Zhou, S. and Huang, J. (2009), Thermoforming starch-graft-polycaprolactone biocomposites via one-pot microwave assisted ring opening polymerization. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 2973–2979. doi: 10.1002/app.30369
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2008
- Agricultural Bioproducts Innovation Program (ABIP) of Canada via the Pulse Research Network (PURENET)
- Program of Energy Research and Development (PERD) of Canada
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50843031
- Youth Chenguang Program of Science and Technology in Wuhan. Grant Number: 200850731383
- Key Laboratory of Cellulose and Lignocellulosics Chemistry, Guangzhou Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: LCLC-2008-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!