Preparation of polyacrylamide aqueous dispersions using poly(sodium acrylic acid) as stabilizer
Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 2693–2701, 15 August 2009
How to Cite
Liu, X., Chen, Q., Xu, K., Zhang, W. and Wang, P. (2009), Preparation of polyacrylamide aqueous dispersions using poly(sodium acrylic acid) as stabilizer. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 2693–2701. doi: 10.1002/app.30372
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20476102, 50673089
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!