Intumescent polylactide: A nonflammable material
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 6, pages 3860–3865, 15 September 2009
How to Cite
Fontaine, G. and Bourbigot, S. (2009), Intumescent polylactide: A nonflammable material. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 3860–3865. doi: 10.1002/app.30379
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2008
- European Project Interreg III
- Nord-Pas de Calais (through the ARCir “Nanocomposite”)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!