Structural determination of ethylene-propylene-diene rubber (EPDM) containing high degree of controlled long-chain branching
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 5, pages 2962–2972, 5 September 2009
How to Cite
Mitra, S., Jørgensen, M., Pedersen, W. B., Almdal, K. and Banerjee, D. (2009), Structural determination of ethylene-propylene-diene rubber (EPDM) containing high degree of controlled long-chain branching. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 2962–2972. doi: 10.1002/app.30402
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2008
- MONEPOL (Danish Centre for the Study of Polymer Degradation and Stability). Grant Number: 2000-603/4001-51
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!