Physical properties of water-blown rigid polyurethane foams containing epoxidized soybean oil in different isocyanate indices
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 2577–2583, 1 December 2009
How to Cite
Tu, Y.-C., Fan, H., Suppes, G. J. and Hsieh, F.-H. (2009), Physical properties of water-blown rigid polyurethane foams containing epoxidized soybean oil in different isocyanate indices. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 114: 2577–2583. doi: 10.1002/app.30430
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2008
- United Soybean Board
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!