The role of a novel p-phenylen-bis-maleamic acid grafted atactic polypropylene interfacial modifier in polypropylene/mica composites as evidenced by tensile properties
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 6, pages 3929–3943, 15 September 2009
How to Cite
García-Martínez, J. M., Areso, S. and Collar, E. P. (2009), The role of a novel p-phenylen-bis-maleamic acid grafted atactic polypropylene interfacial modifier in polypropylene/mica composites as evidenced by tensile properties. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 3929–3943. doi: 10.1002/app.30445
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2008
- CICYT. Grant Number: MAT2000-1499
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!