Effect of poly(ethylene oxide)- poly(ethylene glycol) addition on actuation behavior of cellulose electroactive paper
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 847–852, 15 October 2009
How to Cite
Mahadeva, S. K., Kim, J., Kang, K. S., Kim, H. S. and Park, J. M. (2009), Effect of poly(ethylene oxide)- poly(ethylene glycol) addition on actuation behavior of cellulose electroactive paper. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 114: 847–852. doi: 10.1002/app.30450
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2008
- Creative Research Initiatives KOSEF/MEST Korea and Korea Research Foundation Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!