Effect of solvent on surface wettability of electrospun polyphosphazene nanofibers
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 115, Issue 6, pages 3393–3400, 15 March 2010
How to Cite
Lin, Y.-J., Cai, Q., Li, Q.-F., Xue, L.-W., Jin, R.-G. and Yang, X.-P. (2010), Effect of solvent on surface wettability of electrospun polyphosphazene nanofibers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 115: 3393–3400. doi: 10.1002/app.30481
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50873012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!