Nielsen thermal conductivity model for single filler carbon/polypropylene composites
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 3261–3267, 1 December 2009
How to Cite
Gaxiola, D. L., Keith, J. M., King, J. A. and Johnson, B. A. (2009), Nielsen thermal conductivity model for single filler carbon/polypropylene composites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 114: 3261–3267. doi: 10.1002/app.30484
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2008
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMI-0456537
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG36-08GO88104
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!