Effects of expandable graphite and ammonium polyphosphate on the flame-retardant and mechanical properties of rigid polyurethane foams
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 853–863, 15 October 2009
How to Cite
Meng, X.-Y., Ye, L., Zhang, X.-G., Tang, P.-M., Tang, J.-H., Ji, X. and Li, Z.-M. (2009), Effects of expandable graphite and ammonium polyphosphate on the flame-retardant and mechanical properties of rigid polyurethane foams. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 114: 853–863. doi: 10.1002/app.30485
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2008
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20306017, 50673061
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!