Microphase separation behavior on the surfaces of poly(dimethylsiloxane)-block-poly(2,2,3,3,4,4,4-heptafluorobutyl methacrylate) diblock copolymer coatings
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 113, Issue 6, pages 4032–4041, 15 September 2009
How to Cite
Luo, Z.-H., Yu, H.-J. and Zhang, W. (2009), Microphase separation behavior on the surfaces of poly(dimethylsiloxane)-block-poly(2,2,3,3,4,4,4-heptafluorobutyl methacrylate) diblock copolymer coatings. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 113: 4032–4041. doi: 10.1002/app.30486
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20406016
- Nation Defense Key Laboratory of Ocean Corrosion and Anti-corrosion of China. Grant Number: 51449020205QT8703
- Fujian Province Science and Technology Office of China. Grant Number: 2005H040
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!